Price

Svenljunga Revesjö Sjöslätten

The price is 5500 SEK per week during high season from May to October. Low season 3500 SEK per week.

30% in advance at booking to Sjöslätten account. Remaining 70% to be paid on arrival to Sjöslätten. The 30% will not be repaid in case of calling off.

Including beddings, towels, boat and firewood without cleaning + 750 SEK (+ 300 SEK guesthouse).